Create a Ning Network!
Catering and Pop Up BBQ Sales BBQThom.com
Stagecoach Smokehouse 2019
Very similar to the 2018 program
• The festival will provide wood stained, slat panel facade with signage that includes your logo
(10 x 10 booth space with a 10 x 10 prep tent behind, 10x10 Open space at back)
Vendors desiring double wants should apply for two sites or a 20 foot frontage
Restaurants = Vendors
• Restaurants will be required to pay for their tenting
• Restaurants will be required to pay for their shared 3 compartment sink fee
• Restaurants will be required to pay for their power ($12 per amp at a 20amp minimum order)
• Restaurants will be required to pay 35% of gross to the festival.
• Restaurants will be required to pay for their health permits.
• Restaurants will be required to provide a COI.
• Restaurants will need to provide their own staff.
• Restaurants will need to provide their own food.
• Restaurants will need to purchase all disposable plate ware through our vendor.
Best Beverage Catering will help facilitate.
RV space will be 100 yards from cook and vend site
To join the interest list
I will be making phone calls in a few days to follow up on interested teams
Email email@example.com the following info
Head Cook Name
Cooker type and its capacity
(example how many pork butts can you cook at one time)
Where have you vended high volume multiple days before?
BBQ Menu items you would like to sell, be creative!
Attach pictures of your food, your set up,
Join BBQ Thom.com
Welcome toBBQ Thom.com
Sign Upor Sign In
Kyle Emery places in the money at The First Stagecoach Music Fest Cook Off
Thom can cater your next party in the Coachella Valley with Championship Style Barbeque just drop us a email
© 2019 Created by Thom Emery.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.