Create a Ning Network!
Catering and Pop Up BBQ Sales BBQThom.com
Friday LIVE judging all afternoon Judged in a random order set at Thursday Cooks meeting
Saturday IBCA turn in times Half Chicken 1230 Pork Spare Ribs 130Beef Briskets Slices 230 (No Burnt Ends)Awards for Friday and Saturday at 430 pm
Sunday Outlaw Chiliturn in 1230 awards 430 pm
Last year we were supposed to be selling 3 oz samples (the same as this year). However when we got to stagecoach we were given 4 oz sample cups to use. This forced the teams to either not fill the cups up thus upsetting the customer or filling them up and suffering a 25% loss on each sample. I understand the sample cups are supplied by golden voice and were beyond your control with that in mind can we agree that the samples are $1 per ounce, either $3 or $4 depending on the size of the cups provided. Thanks
Temporary / Occasional Food Vendor Requirements: Self-Check List
1. All vendors must be on “vendor list” provided to this department 2 weeks prior to event. ______
PRIOR TO COMMENCING FOOD PREP, COOKING, OR SERVICE:
2. Vendor must provide approved enclosure. Roof and 4 walls required. ______ - Minimal openings for food service allowed. - Solid or screen mesh walls are approved. - Cleanable, non-absorbent flooring material (Tarps) must be provided over grass or dirt under entire enclosure and any other food storage or cooking areas / equipment.
3. Open food Prep / Cooking / Service / Storage must be done within the enclosure. - Exception: Open flame BBQ units may be used outside the enclosure.
- No hot holding permitted on BBQ units - Only cooking of product over direct flame is permitted (No pots / pans / etc)
4. Vendor must provide approved hand washing set-up to include: - Minimum 5gal container with free flowing (hands free operation) valve full of warm water (100° F) - Pump soap dispenser with soap. - Paper towels (Napkins not permitted) - Catch basin for waste water.
5. All food must be prepared on-site or at approved commissary / permitted food facility. ______ - Food receipts, commissary agreement letter, or copy of facility permit must be available at inspection.
- NO HOME PREP OR HOME STORAGE OF FOOD IS ALLOWED.
6. Vendor must provide approved 3-compartment sink set-up for utensil washing and sanitizing. - Up to 4 vendors may share centrally located 3-compartment sink. - For Occasional event, a 3 bucket or bus tub system will be allowed but may not be shared. - Sink or buckets/tubs must be large enough to accommodate largest utensil.
7. Vendor must provide method of maintaining hot foods above 135°F and cold foods below 45°F.
8. Vendor must have probe thermometers, sanitation test strips, and chemical sanitizer onsite.
9. Must meet all other requirements of the Temporary Food Facilities Operator’s Guide - Guide Available online at
______ ______ ______
VENDOR IS NOT APPROVED TO OPERATE IF ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN CLOSURE, CITATION, OR OTHER FURTHER LEGAL ACTION BY THIS DEPARTMENT.
Indio Office: (760)-863-8287 47950 Arabia St. Ste. A, Indio CA, 92201
Just wanted to thank you again for getting us in this year! It was a great experience and you did an amazing job with the organization. That is a great set up and location. We would love to come back next year if you will have us! Looking forward to seeing you at some of the summer events.
Join BBQ Thom.com
Welcome toBBQ Thom.com
Sign Upor Sign In
Kyle Emery places in the money at The First Stagecoach Music Fest Cook Off
Thom can cater your next party in the Coachella Valley with Championship Style Barbeque just drop us a email
© 2020 Created by Thom Emery.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.